Meet the Teacher
Hello, I’m Ryan. Nice to meet you!
Here’s why I can help you improve your English and your career:
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certified
- Taught English to hundreds of middle school students in Seoul, South Korea for over three years
- Taught dozens of elementary school students in a suburb of Seoul for one year
- Privately taught countless students ranging from children to executives to hotel workers and doctors
- Taught not only in-person, but also online, mainly through Skype
- I researched a book on doing business in Korea which is available for sale on Amazon.com
- I love meeting new people, learning new cultures, and connecting with people all around the world, and I especially love to help people improve their English!
My Free Book Will Help You:
- Sound like a native speaker
- Speak professionally with confidence to eliminate awkward conversation with foreign colleagues
- Decrease things getting “lost in translation”
- Decrease delays in communication to be more productive
- Improve your English, your career, and your life
Here's What Some of My Previous Students Have Said About Me:
I took English Skype lessons with Ryan, and at first I was worried, because it’s more difficult talking on the phone than in person. But Ryan was a very diligent teacher and understood me, because I had a busy schedule. I definitely recommend Ryan to any professional who wants to improve their English.
Jeong HwanBusinessman, South Korea
Ryan taught me real English expressions that native speakers use. I would definitely recommend Ryan to other English learners. He gives you REAL expressions that native speakers actually use! I’m sure Ryan will teach you well, too!
HaeramEnglish Teacher, South Korea
Ryan's teaching is quite helpful for those who want to improve their professionalism. There are lots of English teachers and programs out there, and if I could choose my English teacher again, I would not hesitate to call or send Ryan an e-mail.
Heuiseung (Arnold) LeeNeurological Resident Doctor of Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
If you want a teacher who is kind and friendly, choose Ryan. You will have no regrets!
Jeonghoon (John)Software Engineer, South Korea