Welcome to “English for My Dream.” This means, it’s for YOUR dream.
English is a global language, and I am here to help you master it.
I have taught English for several years, and I noticed that textbooks and traditional methods are not the best way to learn English.
This site to help you achieve your English goals.
I will teach you words and phrases that real native English speakers use in different situations. I also give you my experiences and insights on Western and American cultures.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time by filling out the contact form. I read every email and will try my best to answer you.
I will help you improve your English confidence, sound like a native speaker, and use English to fulfill all of your goals and dreams in life.
In 2009, after graduating from the University of Pittsburgh, in Pennsylvania, I left my hometown in the United States to teach English in South Korea.
Here are some of my experiences:
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certified
- Taught English to hundreds of middle school students in Seoul, South Korea for over three years
- Taught dozens of elementary school students in a suburb of Seoul for one year
- Privately taught countless students ranging from children to executives to hotel workers and doctors
- Taught not only in-person, but also online, mainly through Skype
- I researched a book on doing business in Korea which is available for sale on Amazon.com and
- I love meeting new people, learning new cultures, and connecting with people all around the world, and I especially love to help people improve their English!